Series of Monographs
The Archive Series of Monographs accommodates book-length studies in the field of Culture Studies. The Archive Series accommodates extended essays too long for inclusion in the Archive Scientific Journal and they can be single author monographs, proceedings of colloquia, archaeological and anthropological publications, and appears irregularly.
It will be very much appreciated if contributors consider the following guidelines:
1. Contributions should be in either of the following languages: Greek, English, French or Italian. Each paper should be accompanied by a summary in English (or in Greek for non-Greek works).
2. Accepted abbreviations are those of APA Style 6th Edition and American Journal of Archaeology, for archaeological works.
3. Illustrations should be submitted in .tiff or .jpg format of at least 1,200 dpi (dots per inch) for line art and 400 dpi for halftones (grayscale mode) resolution. All illustrations should be numbered in a single sequence.
4. Please submit your Word text to the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
It is the author’s responsibility to obtain written permission to quote or reproduce material which has appeared in another publication or is still unpublished.
1. Daskalopoulou, S. (2020). Territorialités et structure des familles linéaires d’Anoyia, Athens: Archive Monographs
2. Δασκαλοπούλου Σ. (2019). Αγιονόρι Ορεινής Κορινθίας: Οικογένεια και συγγένεια στον αγροτικό χώρο, Athens: Archive Monographs DOI: 10.5281/zenodo.4474313
3. Vernicos, N. (2016). I Quaderni di Stampalia 1510-1525, Athens: Archive Monographs DOI: 10.5281/zenodo.4661297
4. Βερνίκος, Ν. (2019). Καρυά Λευκάδας 1827-1829. Νοταριακά Κείμενα, Athens: Archive Monographs DOI: 10.5281/zenodo.4471689